Friday, February 15, 2008

TGIF

Thank God it is Friday - do we all agree????

Figured I would update this blog. I so suck at it. I find I blog alot more and do things on my facebook account as it is a little more private. But lets see if I can catch up here some too.

I am down to 172 pounds on my Weight Loss. That makes 22 pounds gone and 27 more to go to reach my first goal. Then I will see how I feel and look.

I just had one of the worst weekends of my life. I realized how much I love food. I had to prep for an Endo and a Colonoscopy. My body is in a huge funk lately and they do not know what it is. They have noticed for some reason I can not get my iron up in the normal range. This is even with eating right and on perscription Iron. But I am allergic to one of the combined chemicals in the prep drink. So lucky for me I did not have to gag on that nasty stuff everyone warned me of. But I did have to spend the entire weekend on 3 meals of jello or chicken broth each day. Now add too many laxitives for the clear liquid intake. The topper, toss ontop of that PMS. So come Monday at 1 when they were about to put me to sleep I was one PMSing, angry, sleepy, starving bitch lol.

I guess even under the 'candy' as my dr called the sleeping IV drug, I have a sick sense of humor. The nurses told me afterwards I made the room laugh and told DH what I said. I evidently told my friend who had the kids for us the same thing. I dont remember anything from Monday afternoon till around 6 pm. But there was a student dr in there. Anyone who chooses to be a butt dr is in the right business cause Colon Cancer is on the rise but why..why ..why choose this profession. It can not be pretty. Evidently he introduced himself to me after they gave me the candy and I was in 'High as a Kite Land' and when he asked if I objected to him being there I had my own smart ass reply. I count this one up for waiting till I was drugged to even ask permission. How rude is that? hehe but I told him in what the nurse said was a sweet voice (I assume on the edge of sleep) ":Sure if you get your rocks off looking at my ass then go right ahead" Yep, does that not just scream me? I did not see him again. But I am sure he saw more of me then I cared to.

Kids, they are doing great. Chasen is babbling, knows his ABC and Numbers, animals etc... Man is this so different than what Alex was. At two Alex was non verbal but knew things and was bright. But this verbal puts a new spin on things. Alex is into Space now. He can recite you anything and everything to do with the stars, planets, sun and moon. OMG this kid, he is 5 and above my level. How sad is that. So his room has hanging stars in it and DH bought him a mechanical spinning solar system that is along the stars. This kid amazes me. He is still bloody obsessed with trains of all kinds and just assume ride the go all day. Which on bad days we have done just so I can escape the meltdowns. But this new science kick is amazing to me. He is reading now and into math. He has now decided he wants to tackle small times-tables. He has some of them down. If he learns like he did with addition and subtraction then this kid will be a whiz. He remembers everything.

Move home, were still working on it. We so want to go home. Canada is cool as heck but not home and we feel as if we could do better. Ontario will not account him for his Autism. He is not a Canada Citizen and were on sponsored Visa's for 3 more years. So no resources for him. We pay out of pocket for the one we have but atleast they would take him. We are being picky about the relocation as were not in a major bind to find a job. I pray something opens up soon.

Well my amazing friends I need to clean up the breakfast dishes. We had a PA day today so no school and no resources. Lazy PJ day today. And Monday is the new Family Day Holiday...4 day weekend for us.

Hugs and be good to those you love.

1 comment:

Sumita said...

Ok, I almost dropped the sleeping child in my arms, I was laughing so hard after reading what you told the butt dr. And I imagined it in your accent too. HAHAHA.
Alex sounds like he's a little smartypants. And Chasen is growing up too quick!!!!!!