Monday, September 17, 2007

Wonders of Wonderland





The Wonders of Wonderland!

This weekend I went with two other families to Sears Canada Day at Wonderland. I will happily say this will be part of my life in Canada that I will want to remember forever.

When you take 4 boys all the same age + 1 toddler + 3 moms + 2 hubbies = GREAT LAUGHS! We all had so much fun. I really needed out too and this was the time I needed. I am happy to call these two girls two of my best friends in life. Lisa (left) Kimberly (Middle) and me (right) are in this photo that my DH took. I met them through the moms board I help to create a year ago. Now a year later we three run the site. These are those sort of friends who come around because they want to, they dont expect anything of you and they understand what it is like to have a special needs child because they are sitting right next to me on the same bench. I am blessed!

I attended 2 crops last week and got my albums rocking again after a small break. I am going to start hosting some crops and getting out more for my little hobby! Can not wait. I am working on a PJ Crop now. Should be cute.

Well that was our weekend. Just 3 similar families sharing laughs and spinning on teacups!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, that looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Briana said...

Sounds like a great time!

Stacy said...

I saw your photos on facebook. It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm glad you have some other moms to hang out with and have fun. That's what everyone needs.