Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"Mommy you puke like Casey"

Geee out of the mouth of babes! Alexander informed me yesterday that I was doing just like a classmate. He stormed into the restroom asking ' Are you ok?' How do you answer a 4 year old when your hung over the john? Sure Honey Mommy is Dandy!

I am certain Alexander brought this bug home from school to us. How thoughtful it is to share germs. :) He was not himself on Thursday but never threw up. He had some other issues but I assumed it was from his emotional day and from his asthma attack he has earlier. But Chasen woke up Saturday morning with it and it was nasty. Since Chasen clings to me and shares such wet kisses I was next. All that is left is for Dennis to catch it.

What a great welcome home gift to daddy huh? Coming home with gifts for everyone and were all sick. Chasen is still laying around and acting all tired. I do not think he is quite 100% yet.

So here is to a great March Spring Break! No school, but we kicked it off sick with a virus - from Casey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I catch EVERYTHING that the boys get, but I get it 10 times worse. And Andy? He never gets anything from them. Ever.

Feel better!

Briana said...

Yuck! Logan was sick puking yesterday. Not fun. Seemed a quick bug though and he's back to normal today. Hope you all feel better soon.

alison said...

I remember the last really bad stomach flu Rachel got. The only good thing about it was that she had the really bad pukey part at her dad's house, lol.